EBPS meeting registrations are now open! For registration please click here!
| Early bird (inc VAT)|
|Onsite Registration |
|Member*||€ 360,00||€ 400,00||€ 480,00|
|Non-member||€ 445,00||€ 470,00||€ 550,00|
|Student** member*||€ 225,00||€ 240,00||€ 320,00|
|Student** non-member||€ 245,00||€ 260,00||€ 340,00|
|Symposia Speakers||€ 360,00|
|Symposia Organisers||€ 360,00|
* In order to apply for discounted member fees, your membership must be valid during the conference dates. In case your membership is valid but expires prior to the conference, it needs to be renewed before the registration process.
** Official proof of student status must be uploaded during the registration process.
Please make sure to pay your registration fee before the deadline for the selected registration type. If your payment is not received before the deadline date, the later fee will be automatically applied.
Unpaid or partially paid registration will not be considered as valid until fully paid.
All registration deadlines are applicable considering the local time (GMT).
Each participant will receive a registration overview and an email notification confirming the received payment and eventually state the amount outstanding after the completion of the Online Registration Form.
Notification of cancellation must be sent in writing to the Organizing Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cancellation Policies for Registrations:
- Any cancellation received less than 90 days prior to the congress: 25% cancellation fees will be applied (minus bank transfer charge)
- Any cancellation received less than 60 days prior to the congress: 50% cancellation fees will be applied (minus bank transfer charge)
- Any cancellation received less than 45 days prior to the congress: 75% cancellation fees will be applied (minus bank transfer charge)
- No refund will be made for any cancellation received less than 30 days prior to the congress.
All approved refunds will be processed and issued 60 days after the Congress.
EBPS 2019 Organising Secretariat
AIM Group International – Lisbon Office
Av. Conde de Valbom 6, 5th Floor – 1050-068 Lisbon, Portugal
Tel. +351 21 324 50 54
UNEXPECTED CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT OR IMPOSSIBILITY TO HOLD IT
In the unlikely case that the Congress cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organisers’ control or force majeure such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of any government, war, terrorism etc. the Congress Organisers cannot be held liable for any damages, costs or losses incurred, such as registration fee, transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage. The Organization encourages participants to take out their own insurance for the duration of their stay.