Dear EBPS members,
We are looking forward to hosting you at the Biennial Meeting of the EBPS, which will be held in Braga, Portugal, from the 28th until the 31st of August 2019.
The main goal of this international conference is to provide a scientific program that will address the most recent advances in behavioural pharmacology. The conference sessions will cover a broad spectrum of topics from basic science to applied research, from animal models investigating neuropharmacological mechanisms and behaviour to studies focusing on humans. Therefore, we encourage you to submit proposals for symposia for the 18th EBPS Meeting and to contribute to its success.
Proposals for symposia should be submitted to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Deadline for submission is the 15th of November 2018 .
Deadline for submission has been extended – DEADLINE: 24th NOVEMBER
Proposals should include a title, a short description of the topic and its significance, and proposed speakers.
Symposium proposals should adhere to the guidelines below. Sessions involving timely and innovative topics are encouraged.
Selected symposia will be announced on 15th January 2019.
We look forward to receiving your proposals!
John Cryan, President of EBPS
Nuno Sousa, Chair of the Local Organizing Committee
- Each symposium must be proposed by a member of EBPS, who has paid the membership fees in full.
- The organizer should be an established researcher, who did not have a symposium proposal accepted at the last biennial meeting.
- Symposia are two hours in length and are composed of 4 (four) speakers, one of which could include the Organizer.
- Brief outline of the symposium (approx. 300 words) and confirmation from proposer that all speakers have agreed to participateare required.
- Chairpersons will be identified by the symposium organizer.
- Proposals covering a novel topic not represented in previous EBPS meetings or with high diversity in the age, gender and geographical location of the participants will be given priority.